Monday, February 22, 2010

All About My Crochet Pattern Line: TONIGHT'S Podcast

Please tune in with me & my DesigningVashti Crochet Pattern Line tonight at 9:00pm EST for the Getting Loopy podcast episode! Phone in and ask me questions! (646-915-8371) If you can't tune in then, you can listen to the episode any time on your computer, iPod, etc.

I'll be adding info and links to this blog entry so check back here. 
For example: I created a new pattern companion blog just now. Still setting it up, has a sample entry now. You can see it here: http://crochetpatterncompanion.blogspot.com/ 
Also, added a few more pattern photos this afternoon.


Pictured at top: the magical Lovepods Boa.
Below it: Thirsty Twists Bathmat.

(Both are new DesigningVashti crochet patterns. Listen to podcast or check here for details and links for downloading these and other patterns.)

5 comments:

  1. Go get'em, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bath mat. Can't wait to check out the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bath mat! I can't wait to make my own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear that the bathmat is appealing to others. It sure has worked out nicely as I use it in my home.

    ReplyDelete

Each comment is like a pretty bead in a necklace. Please add one!