Monday, August 11, 2008

Podcast Tonight! Join Me!

My good friend Mary Beth Temple created the Getting Loopy call-in podcast show a few months ago and has already built up a valuable archive of shows that you can listen to anytime. In my previous post I mentioned how she ramped everything up a notch by podcasting live from the conference!
Tonight, many of the designers who created the Crochet Belts from the Hip book together, including myself, will be on the show tonight getting all loopy about designing.
If you've already downloaded your raw, uncensored copy of the book, you'll know what I mean when I say, "Join us at the designer's table tonight" from 9-10pm while we're live. (If you can't make it, it will be archived and accessible immediately after the show.)

3 comments:

  1. Hey home slice! I've never listened to a podcast before. I'm gonna try and tune in tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Have some easy crochet handy! I like to crochet to podcasts (unless I'm part of the podcast, that is).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't that a blast? Vashti, you actually sounded coherent and sensible :D
    But I have to admit the most fun was the gang-bang in the chatroom before, during and after. And unlike the podcast limitations, definitely not PG-13. EEK!

    ReplyDelete

Each comment is like a pretty bead in a necklace. Please add one!